Welcome to Saint Gertrude High School! Deciding on the right high school is a very important decision. We offer a strong college-preparatory education that respects and embraces diversity. The unique atmosphere of an all-girls education helps a young woman develop self-confidence at a critical time in her life. Sports, clubs, organizations, service to the community, and special traditions all help to provide an enriching high school experience.
Our admissions team is ready to meet you, schedule a tour, and guide you through the enrollment process.
Schedule a Tour
We invite you and your family to visit us on our new campus in Goochland and learn more about the Saint Gertrude advantage. Due to restrictions with COVID-19, tours are available by appointment only. Schedule a private tour with our admissions office today.
Virtual Student Panel
On January 12 at 5 p.m., we will offer a student panel where your daughter can learn firsthand about the Saint Gertrude experience. During this virtual event, you and your daughter will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with current Saint Gertrude students. Click here to register.
Friday, January 22, 2021
Application and Scholarship Applications Due
Friday, February 5, 2021
Flexible Tuition Program Application Deadline
Friday, March 5, 2021
First round acceptance letters for 2020-2021 are mailed.
Wednesday, March 21, 2021
Enrollment Contracts and Deposits Due
After the initial application deadline
We continue to accept applications for all grade levels and issue acceptances on a rolling basis, if space is available.
- Apply Online. Visit saintgertrude.org/apply.
- Transcript Release Form. Download the transcript release form from, complete, and return the signed transcript release form to SGHS.
- Recommendation Forms. Download the recommendation forms from saintgertrude.org/admissions. Ask your current school to complete the following forms:
- Admission Interview. Upon receipt of your completed application, you will receive a letter with an assigned interview date.
- Register for the SSAT. (Secondary School Admission Test). Registration/additional information is at www.ssat.org. Due to complications with digital testing, the SSAT test is not required this year. However, it is strongly encouraged (and if you’re already scheduled to take the test please take it as scheduled) as it helps with the placement process.
Applications are completed and reviewed online through GATORNET, our parent and student portal.
For Prospective Families
- Register in GATORNET to create an account.
- Follow the steps to confirm your email.
- Access the online application, monitor your daughter’s progress through the admissions process and learn more about Saint Gertrude High School.
For Current Families
- Login to your existing GATORNET parent account.
- Follow the steps to enroll in the upcoming school year.