Welcome to Saint Gertrude High School! Deciding on the right high school is a very important decision. We offer a strong college-preparatory education that respects and embraces diversity. The unique atmosphere of an all-girls education helps a young woman develop self-confidence at a critical time in her life. Sports, clubs, organizations, service to the community, and special traditions all help to provide an enriching high school experience.
Our admissions team is ready to meet you, schedule a tour, and guide you through the enrollment process.
We would love to get to know you better!
We will email you pertinent information about Saint Gertrude and put you on the mailing list. Soon, you will start to receive invitations for our upcoming events that you will not want to miss!
Schedule a Tour
We invite you and your family to visit us on our new campus in Goochland and learn more about the Saint Gertrude advantage. Due to restrictions with COVID-19, tours are available by appointment only. Schedule a private tour with our admissions office today.
Virtual Student Panel
We know you may still have questions as you think about your future or even navigate the application process. Join us for a virtual student panel on Thursday, November 18 at 7 p.m. where you will have the opportunity to ask questions and hear firsthand from current Gators about academics, athletics, the benefits of all-girl classes, the Catholic advantage, and much more! Register today!
Shadow Days – Beginning January 2022!
Come see firsthand what life is like for students at Saint Gertrude. Student ambassadors will guide you through the school for a private tour with an opportunity to visit with our teachers one-on-one and learn more about our signature programs and electives. Registration coming soon!
Friday, January 21, 2022
Application and Scholarship Applications Due
January – March
Admission Interview Dates
Friday, February 11, 2022
Financial Aid Deadline
Wednesday, March 2, 2022
First-round acceptance letters for 2021-22 are mailed.
Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Enrollment Contracts and Deposits Due
After the initial application deadline
We continue to accept applications for all grade levels and issue acceptances on a rolling basis, if space is available.
- Apply Online. Visit saintgertrude.org/apply.
- Transcript Release Form. Download the transcript release form from, complete, and return the signed transcript release form to SGHS.
- Recommendation Forms. Download the recommendation forms from saintgertrude.org/admissions. Ask your current school to complete the following forms:
- Admission Interview. Upon receipt of your completed application, you will receive a letter with an assigned interview date.
- Register for the SSAT. (Secondary School Admission Test). Registration/additional information is at www.ssat.org. Due to complications with digital testing, the SSAT test is not required this year. However, it is strongly encouraged (and if you’re already scheduled to take the test please take it as scheduled) as it helps with the placement process.
Applications are completed and reviewed online through GATORNET, our parent and student portal.
For Prospective Families
- Register in GATORNET to create an account.
- Follow the steps to confirm your email.
- Access the online application, monitor your daughter’s progress through the admissions process and learn more about Saint Gertrude High School.
For Current Families
- Login to your existing GATORNET parent account.
- Follow the steps to enroll in the upcoming school year.