Saint Gertrude High School, an independent Catholic, college-preparatory school, prepares and inspires young women to answer the challenges of their changing world.
Each SGHS alumna will go forward with the courage to make a positive impact on her community.
Our Core Values
- We live by Benedictine values of community, hospitality, and stewardship, finding strength in our prayerful spirituality, beauty in God’s creation, and joy in serving others.
- We create a diverse, nurturing and inclusive community in which together we make one another stronger.
- We develop the whole student by stimulating pursuit of intellectual excellence, physical well-being, expressive creativity and spiritual discovery.
- We exhibit high moral character in the way we show respect for ourselves and others.
- We serve as good stewards of the resources that are entrusted to us, ensuring opportunities for as many young women as possible, regardless of economic situation.